Hamedan Province (استان همدان) covers an area of 19,546 km² and lies in an elevated…
Magellan just announced the new Magellan RoadMate 1475T.
In addition to the premium features available in the 4.7″ Magellan RoadMate 1470, the Magellan RoadMate 1475T is equipped with traffic enabled device (VPA) that offers subscription free, real-time traffic alerts, incidents and road congestion reports.
Here are the features of the new Magellan RoadMate 1475T:
* 4.7″, WQVGA anti-glare touch-screen display
* Features AAA TourBook listings and member Roadside Assistance menu
* 6 million points of interest (POI)
* Text to speech
* Highway Lane Assist
* Highway Exit POI search
* QuickSpell that intelligently narrows searches
* Multi-destination routing
* Includes NAVTEQ maps of the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico
Magellan RoadMate 1475T will sell for $300.